Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Rigorous analysis: Key words CONFIRMED

The official key words of 2005 were: rogue, fetid, and companion. I try to incorporate all that I learn and read about into my daily life and yesterday I spotted my first Fetid Rogue Companion (FRC)! The criteria for being an FRC are:
1) FETID: the coach must be fetid, this usually means hot, stinky, and littered.
2) ROGUE: the coach must sport the rear black panal, e.g. #4001, #4044.
3) COMPANION: the coach must be immediately following another coach -- hence, its "companion." Unlike in Chicago, this is actually a rare event. The coaches are general spaced apart in Seattle and don't bunch up 3-4 at a time like the #9 Ashland bus or #151 Sheridan.

However, last night at 5:50pm, goin west on Olive down Capitol Hill, the FRC was coach #4022 (also known as Ms. White Door!). This coach (one of the blue 4000 series rogues) was closely following my bus (#4201). While I cannot confirm whether or not it was actually fetid inside, it was raining really hard which has a 90% sensitivity for being fetid inside. (I'm not sure about the specificity -- it's probably not as high.)

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger jonglix said...

an alternate combination would be to ride in a fetid rogue coach along with a personal companion. THat situation almost arose this morning when I was riding a fetid 4000 series coach and a certain Smile43 got on and sat by me. WE were spotting comapanions, but the bus was not a rogue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home