Thursday, January 12, 2006

43 Never

151Never, I just learned the wisdom behind your name: sometimes its best to narrow down multiple options with respect to routes you might take. With all respect due to Smile43, I must say I find the 43 route to be rarelly useful. One reason is the lack of variety in coaches. Why is the 4200 series not common on this route? I must say I'm disappointed in the lack of new coaches spotted in 2006. Maybe Metro should roll out 4215 - 4239 on the 43 route. Then I might change my mind.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Final Answer said...

I just had a most unfortunate #43 experience --> my bus got stuck on a bridge for 20 minutes. The driver said that nothing was wrong with the coach but we were in a "bad patch" of cable, i.e. no electricity. Someone was coming to 'push' the bus, which I was looking forward to, but then the next 43 came and we all got on that fetid coach. I was A-OK because I don't have anything else to do, but a lot of people were sad because they missed their connections. Plus, it's raining for the 21343rd day in Seattle so I felt bad for the driver having to be outside. In the end, a 4200 series probably could have made it through this debacle, I think. This jury's still out on 43 Never vs. 43 If Necessary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home