Friday, January 20, 2006

A morning in the life

It's been a slow 2006 for Multiple O. No new coaches after the randomness of the #4240. No major mishaps. Therefore, I've decided to tell you about a typical morning for me.

I left my house after checking mybus.org thinking that I'd be right on time for the next 49 to campus. I got to Broadway Video and saw the 4001 Rogue go by me. (This is a typical problem with mybus.org...they are always TOO right. The Chicago-style bus rider in me still does not trust any bus to actually come on time.) As it is well-known, I do not run for the bus so I waited. The next 49 was #4214 which was pleasing to me since the 4200s are far less fetid than the 4000s. I pulled out the Local section of my Seattle Times and read about pedestrian deaths in Seattle. Did you know that ~2% of these deaths are due to running for the bus?! (Looks like my philosophy saves lives.) I got to school, perused the blogosphere and found out that the Kidd Valley Rest-rent on 15th is closing. This is a sad day for the seasoned drivers of the 43.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home