Tuesday, February 28, 2006

local min summoned

Smile43 and I were dining this evening at a fine eating and spotting establishment on Broadway, and we engaged in some predictive spotting. Upon Smile43 spotting the local min 4200 coach northbound, I suggested that local min 4000 was right around the corner. Sure enough, said coach appeared southbound a few minutes later! I've ridden 4000 quite a few times recenetly and feel a certain connection...I had also spotted it northbound about half an hour earlier.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Final Answer said...

Advanced Baysian statistical methods, M*A*N! In your predictive model, you put an a priori probability on coach 4000 and thus were strong in your guess!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Final Answer said...

Maybe because I just got my hair hi-lighted?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home