Monday, November 14, 2005

the circle is unbroken

I'm proud to say that Friday Morning I was able to spot the elusive 4210 coach on the 49 route towards the U district at 8:45. The Multiple Options team has now spotted 4200-4213! Lets roll out 4214+!

13 truly is a magic number at Metro right now. In fact, 4013 is my new favorite coach. I believe it has a completely unique color scheme. At a strategic seat at Red Line Cafe I was able to spot it several times over the course of Thursday afternoon on the 43 route. Watch out for it!

7 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Matthew W. Wilson said...

What is so unique about its color scheme?

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Random Sketchy Brainfart DOT COM dude said...

Haven't you seen? (Mostly Blue with Yellow doors and some Grey panels (rouge style) in the back.

-kojak

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Matthew W. Wilson said...

ah yes. It looks like a happy meal. I reserve words like "unique" for styles which are un-happy meal-like...

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger jonglix said...

ps: check out the pretty sweet vintage model on the "bus of the month" link

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger jonglix said...

speaking of vintage, check out my new picture. Its from Romania (I spotted a few there 2 summers ago)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Final Answer said...

Awesome new pic, M*A*N! Is it your dream to live inside a vintage Romanian coach?

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger jonglix said...

I hope so. The wooden roof looks cozy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home