Sunday, August 28, 2005

Vintage Party Bus


I recently returned from an extensive roadtrip with M*A*N. The focus of this trip was transportation.

The most exciting moments of the trip included several rare spots of vintage buses. One happened just outside of Spearfish, South Dakota, en route to Billings, Montana. A decrepid vintage coach was parked between two buildings just off highway 212.

I also engaged in a minor fleet spotting exercise in Billings, Montana. I believe we may have identified a significant portion of the Billings MET's #1800 series in about 10 minutes of active spotting.

The final spot was "on paper" in a free weekly and included the photo to the left. Apparently, the latest pre-football game craze in Missoula, Montana, is riding this man's M*A*N-style bus which has been converted into a party-mobile. Note the palindromic numbering (e.g. 2112).

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Random Sketchy Brainfart DOT COM dude said...

I would totally party palindromically on this bus with my alter-ego M*A*N* close by my side
-kojak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home