Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ready for 2007

The multpile options crew was in a bit of a lull in late 2006, but we are ready for 2007. We could have commented about ice and wind storm transit but I guess we decided to let Metro off easy on this one.

Also, who would have thought the 4000 series would be around in 2007? I think it is still going strong and the 4200 series is still not fully rolled-out. There may be a few new coaches but we want them all!

On another note , expect amazinig google earth maps of bus routes in 2007. I'm working on it...

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Final Answer said...

I've seen prototypes of the Google maps, and they will surely blow minds in 2007.

My first MO resolution will be to update the 4200 series roster (i.e., spotted vs. not spotted). It's difficult to remember what's missing when there are up to 60 coaches to spot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home