Saturday, August 19, 2006

Observations from north of the ship canal

Multiple O has been known to be skeptical of Seattle's north side. Interesting coaches generally reside south of the north-south divide (i.e. the ship canal), although this is not a hard-and-fast criterion. I'm currently located in a cafe much farther north than I ever venture and I've made a few observations during my stay thus far:
  • Wack models always. Trollies never.
  • Excessive parking.
  • Few pedestrians.
  • Palm trees (!)
  • Why is Wedgwood spelled without an 'e'?
There is one thing that has impressed me, however. The parking lot has pretty rad font directing cars out of the lot.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was that last observation?
Props to the 44 for being the only trolley to venture past the U district!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home